[Noisebridge-discuss] Smashwords job

N jpk at pobox.com
Fri Oct 18 19:37:33 UTC 2013

I will pay anyone who can fix a book of mine presently in a doc
formatted file so that when I upload it to Smashwords it will meet
their formatting standards for Premium catalog status.

Simply put that means that file will be readable and/or easily
translatable to all portable devices e.g. iPad, Android, et al. once
Smashwords has received it in an (so-called) error free file.  By
error free they mean it meets their (somewhat inscrutable) formatting
standards.

Nick