[Noisebridge-discuss] What I Hacked Today:

Oren Beck orenbeck at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 16:56:50 UTC 2013

My phone's micro USB charger died. A cable break "wiggly" somewhere in the
jacket.

I whacked the cable off with a razor blade at points a foot either side of
the hard to pin down wigglefault- used   4 crush sleeve alarm splices* to
restore continuity- wrapped up in ugly wad of pvc tape- done.

Fugly- functional= A HACK in all aspects of the  well-it works...class.

*Bean or B splices- 100 for $5  average online or better if you buy in
buckets.

Oren Beck

816.632.3695