[Noisebridge-discuss] Come Out & Play SF

Nathan Maton nathanmaton at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 14:10:55 UTC 2013

Hi there!

Come Out & Play is an annual festival of all types of real-world games:
city-wide street games, pervasive playground games, and more. This year, we
will be holding the festival weekend in the Mission District on November
9-10. Check out our site here for more
information.<http://comeoutandplaysf.org/2013/>

We need your help making this festival awesome. We've got some of the best
game designers in the country coming to SF to run their newest and best
physical games, but to make them all shine we need a few more volunteers to
help. Are you excited by the intersection of space and games? Want to
enable other to have fun? We could use your help. Sign up to volunteer on
Nov 9 or 10th here <http://j.mp/1fYE1Uy>.

Thanks,
Nathan & The Come Out & Play Team