[Noisebridge-discuss] NB Radio meetings - Roll over Noisebridge ... (Movin on, & new leaders)

giovanni_re john_re at fastmail.us
Tue Oct 29 21:53:18 UTC 2013

 & tell hackerspaces.org the news.

---
Congratulations Noisebridge Radioers!
https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Radio

You've had several successful meetings,
much was discussed,
& progress is well underway to get
the NB FCC Low Power FM broadcast station license in before its Nov 14
due date!

:)

--
Now I'm gonna be movin on.

--
Back in February I posted to the NB amateur [= "love"] radio CQ list
that NB ought to have a radio station.

Since then I have chosen to invest my time, in a personal overload
situation,
into this once in a lifetime opportunity,
to get the Noisebridge radio project ball rolling -
contributing the skills & knowledge I have, which many here don't (yet)
have,
so that this project would hopefully acquire sufficient momentum to
become self sustaining.

I hope it worked -
cause I'm about to hit the door.

;)   :)

--
Now Radioers, leaders of NB,
& all etceterians who desire that

I'm now passing the ball on to you!
Good luck!

:)

--
I knew from the beginning that one tiny little me wasn't gonna be able
either create  a NB radio station, nor sustain one.

So I've tried to alert Noisebridgians to the possibilities & benefits,
with the hope that enough people will be sufficiently intrigued
so that the idea becomes a reality.

I hope that has happened.

I'm not going away,
but I am bowing out of most Noisebridge "The Bridge" radio activity.

I've got many other respnsibilities to attend to.

If this project is going to succeed,
it has now become _your_ responsibility.

The good news is, I believe you definitely have the capabilities
to make it a reality.

And I believe the unknown hackers, & unknown future hackers,
will thank you for it!

:)

--

If it _is_ actually going to happen,
the most important thing that someone

The other main thing is to immediately help Norman,
in anything he needs,
to enable him to get a proper, successful application in to the FCC by
its November 14th due date.

- Please note: Norman is a very busy guy, too.
I believe he is also going far out of his way,
cutting deep into his own personal responsibilities & resources,
to do the things only he at Noisebridge  is able to do,
to get this project he believes is important to both Noisebridgians,
& hackers everywhere,
into the air.

[Please join me right now in giving Norman Bradley a big round of
applause!
Me: Clap clap clap!
Thanks, Norman!  This project certainly wouldn't have had so much
progress without all your efforts.
I certainly couldn't have done it without you!
:)
]

--
Now, I've got to get on to other important responsibilities,
lide helping Oaklland's SudoRoom get a radio application in,

--
I'll have more to say, later.

Bottom line:
It is now _YOUR_ responsibility to
_immediately_ get an announcement out
that everyone is invited to
Tonight's 6-8PM Noisebridge FM broadcast Radio meeting.

Best wishes to all.
Good luck.
And, as we say in the amateur radio community,
73 to everyone.

:)

---  Join the BerkeleyTIP-Global mail list -   http://groups.google.com/group/BerkTIPGlobal. All Freedom SW, HW & Culture.