[Noisebridge-discuss] having classes under new policy?

Mike Schachter mschachter at eigenminds.com
Wed Oct 30 16:12:23 UTC 2013

I was hoping to restart machine learning meetups at Noisebridge in
November. I used to hold classes a few times a month in the Church room,
and it was easy for students to wander in and make it to the class.

Will the new policy affect that? I haven't been around for a while, but
plan to come out to next week's meeting and attempt to become an associate
member.

Given the new policy, what is the best way to go about holding classes at
Noisebridge? Has anything changed much in practice?

 mike