[Noisebridge-discuss] Romy applying to become associate member

Romy Ilano romy at snowyla.com
Thu Oct 31 15:13:48 UTC 2013

OK, so I would like to set the ball rolling. I would like to become an
associate member.

Is this how we start the process?

Projects I'm working on lately
- hacking on the Noisebridge iPhone app [which will include a ticketing
system for fixing things at Noisebridge]
- Learning arduino and wearables
- helping out on the Noisebridge wiki to repair
--> the laser cutter
--> map out what silkscreen supplies we have

Do I need to contact Noisebridge members to ask for people to vouch for me?

future plans
- figure model class with male models
- art workshop

*financially*
I have been contributing a monthly donation according to my ability, but I
have also contributed to helping repair the laser cutter.