[Noisebridge-discuss] Donating my sleep to science?

Jean-Luc Picard atari2600a at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 07:17:13 UTC 2013

Earliest I'll be at NB nextis Tuesday next week?  I'll be available
until the Wednesday after THAT week.

Since, as I've said, my background in neuroscience is limited to null;
What questions are you guys asking yourselfs in terms of what could be
different, if anything, from data of a neurotypical scan?  If I'm able
to induce a lucid state (something I feel should be planned for "just in
case"), should I learn to type while asleep or something like on XKCD?
I'm fluent in Dvorak, so maybe if my wrists were restricted to a split
keyboard I could realistically get a few keystrokes in before I regain
consciousness?