[Noisebridge-discuss] proposal for noisebridge membership changes

Jake jake at spaz.org
Wed Oct 2 00:05:00 UTC 2013

if you see people pushing for improvement and change, and you push back in
the opposite direction, the result is that nothing will happen except
entropy.

as the objector it is your responsibility to make the changes to the
proposal according to your concerns.  otherwise you're just throwing cold
water on the work other people are doing.