[Noisebridge-discuss] (need help) Raspberry Pi Project Idea

Jean Luc Picard atari2600a at gmail.com
Sat Oct 5 06:23:26 UTC 2013

I've heard ifyy things about HD he IRL experience-- it should spec around
what my Wii could do but w/o the powerpc speed & 'real' gfx acceleration.
You'll have a smoother experience w/ something in the $100 price range
(ouya, beagle board, passively-cooled Atom board?) but otherwise xmbc on pi
is a drag-&-drop install (side maybe a boot loader but you should be able
to find instructions online) but expect occasional sputtery lag you'd
expect of your phone from 2010.