[Noisebridge-discuss] The image we have to other hackerspaces and society as a whole

Romy@snowyla.com romy at snowyla.com
Sun Oct 6 03:11:22 UTC 2013

Wow that article is pretty negative. I hope it isn't as bad but maybe I'm just oblivious....

I've had bad sexism issues in other hackerspaces and in the tech community but I have had a generally good time at noisebridge .. I feel like the space has more feminists than most tech spaces ... It's as nice as sudoroom!

I hope we can solve these issues but noisebridge is a lot more female friendly than a lot of other startup and tech spaces. Tech is pretty sexist sometimes but noisebridge is a place where people at least discuss feminism and sexism. I've been told countless times that there is no sexism in time ...

Sent from my iPad