[Noisebridge-discuss] Alerting hackerspaces to apply for their FCC FM radio. station license, & produce content - Re: 3 weeks to FCC deadline - NB radio mtg Today, Tues Oct 1, ...

giovanni_re john_re at fastmail.us
Sun Oct 6 05:41:35 UTC 2013

On Fri, Oct 4, 2013, at 10:53 AM, LinkReincarnate wrote:
> I have contacted all the hackerspaces on the wiki but the bottom three
> due
> to technical issues, and asked for content.

Great work!  Thanks!  :)

Did you email their mailing lists?

Will you please forward one of the messages you sent, to this nb list?
Thanks.

Please also put a copy of the letter on the USA Hackerspace wiki page
 https://noisebridge.net/wiki/US_Hackerspace_Radio

Also note there on each of the hackerspaces your name & the date you
contacted them, so we can keep track of who still needs to be contacted
about what.  :)

I am eagerly awaiting reading your. message to the hsacketspaces.

Did you say anything to them re alerting them to make their own
application for their own FCC license?

---  Join the BerkeleyTIP-Global mail list -   http://groups.google.com/group/BerkTIPGlobal. All Freedom SW, HW & Culture.