[Noisebridge-discuss] Feature NB blog prominently at top of noisebridge.net page? - Re: Noisebridge blog?

giovanni_re john_re at fastmail.us
Sun Oct 6 15:25:54 UTC 2013

On Sun, Oct 6, 2013, at 01:07 AM, Andy Isaacson wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 05, 2013 at 11:56:28PM -0700, giovanni_re wrote:
> > I think the world would be a better place
> > if Noisebridge had a blog.
>
> There's blog.noisebridge.net.  Perhaps Rubin can add you as a
> contributor.
>
> -andy

Hot diggity!

Maybe if this blog was more prominently featured on the noisebridge.net
page:

1)  The blog would be more lively, with more contributors,
2)  Noobies would be able to quickly blogscan through a vitrual
cornicopia of virtual excellence happening at their local noisebridge.
:)

Maybe put a blog section right below the top "We are noisebridge"
section,
full width across the page,
with the last 3 blog entries,
and a link to the blog.