[Noisebridge-discuss] creating a safer environment at noisebridge

Andrew Byrne andrew at pachakutech.com
Mon Oct 7 01:12:57 UTC 2013

In sorry Rachel, my personal email to you asked if I should voluntarily
leave Noisebridge while the meditation occurred, the collective meeting
having been "meh" when I volunteered to abandon my more public commitments
to the space. I was trying to keep peace on this list while asking someone
whose opinion I respect about the best course of action going forward--and
took your response as fatwa/gospel--but see how any words from me are
dismissed as shit in your soda.

If you are fuzzy on my situation, please read this post from discuss, early
September:
https://www.noisebridge.net/pipermail/noisebridge-discuss/2013-September/039090.html

I'd also like you to refrain from using sexual imagery: "douchy nozzle" in
referring to me; they way you do it is offensive as hell though not out of
character for the kind of bullying I've experienced here. I realize this
comes from an honest place, and would be glad to discuss problems anyone
has with me, particularly in a meditation, less so in a meeting.

Also, can someone describe Jesse Z? Is his pic on the 86 list?