[Noisebridge-discuss] J.Radio Job = Fundraising party NB radio?, M da Video job = Lead xmtr kit assembly tech.? - Re: Job creator - Re: Feature NB blog prominently at top of noisebridge.net page? - Re: Noisebridge blog?

giovanni_re john_re at fastmail.us
Mon Oct 7 04:29:52 UTC 2013

On Sun, Oct 6, 2013, at 01:58 PM, Johny Radio wrote:
> giovanni_re john_re at fastmail.us, Sun Oct 6 20:12:11 UTC 2013 wrote:
> >
> > I am merely the job creator. The actual wonderfulness is left to the
> > person who does the "Blog at top of Noisebridge page" job.
> >

> Hi Giovanni,
>
> What is the "Blog at top of Noisebridge page" job?

An excellent, awesome, volunteer project/job to  put a
"last 3 items from the NB blog" section near the top of the
noisebridge.net page.

> How are you the "job creator"?

I create jobs for other people to do.

;)

:)

> Thx,

NP.

Speaking of which,  I hereby create a perfect job for _you_!   ;)

Johny Radio:  NB radio needs a new pair of FM transmitters!

OK, we really only need one.

But, it will be NB radio's first FM brosdcast radio transmitter!

&, you, Johny Radio, are the perfect person to throw a
"Buy Noisebridge a new transmitter kit" fundraising event.

$16
http://www.ebay.com/itm/UNBUILT-electronic-mic-FM-radio-transmitter-KIT-transistor-science-model-spy-toy-/290987720845?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43c038408d

$30
http://www.jameco.com/1/1/1033-fmst-100-fm-stereo-transmitter-kit-radio-transmitter.html

You arr the perfect guy for the job,  Johny Radio!  :)
(& I'm not a pirate, arr.)
Will you do it?

Right now we need maybe $30 plus shipping & handling.

-----
&, speaking of job creation, i know the perfect guy to solder it
together!: