[Noisebridge-discuss] finally transferring away from yahoo mail - Gmail, riseup other suggestions

Matt Thrailkill matt at thrailkill.org
Thu Oct 10 06:18:49 UTC 2013

You probably want to install a computer at a colo in a country that does
not respect law enforcement requests. You could probably use a combination
of TXT and TPM to make it more difficult for anyone in physical possession
of the machine to root it.

I use Postfix and Courier IMAP on my server, but I set that up a while ago
and I don't know how crusty those are today.