[Noisebridge-discuss] Making a TV show and I need staff (actors, behind-the-scenes people, etc.)

Elizabeth Hubbard annie.nutt at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 14 23:59:46 UTC 2013

Okay, so, Andy, you also want to be part of my show...  Awesome.  You can be the sock puppet guy.  There was actually already one of those written into the series.  Perfect!  Only, instead of you saying to someone else, "Your sock puppets are showing," someone else will say that to you, and you'll be like, "Of course my sock puppets are showing, because it's a sock puppet show!"

When you say, "Your sock puppets are showing," are you talking about my accidental sorta double post?  I have never heard that phrase used before ever in my life.  You absolutely have to be on my show, now, to put me up to date on anachronistic idioms, to be able to communicate with these young people these days.  Thank you!

About the accidental sorta double-post...  I make no apologies!  (Annie Nutt's one of my pseudonyms, and she's got books for sale.)  But, you know, I check both e-mails, so either one will do.