[Noisebridge-discuss] Catch a thief from Noisebridge: Vandalism & theft from Noisebridge community by person from IP address 195.191.16.63. - Undo revision 34461 by 195.191.16.63 - Fwd: Noisebridge page Noisebridge has been changed by anonymous user 195.191.16.63

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Tue Oct 15 19:21:01 UTC 2013

On Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at 12:10:51PM -0700, giovanni_re wrote:
> A thief & vandal has robbed the Noisebridge community,
> by removing valuable work I did for Noisebridge from our wiki.

Nah, the anonymous Tor-using editor helped out enormously by removing an
unsightly WIP from our most publicly visible face.  They used somewhat
crude and insulting language to describe their work, but the page is
clearly better after this edit:

https://noisebridge.net/index.php?title=Noisebridge&diff=34461&oldid=34460

The blog box might fit well into a sidebar, or perhaps down the page
somewhere, but it doesn't have enough prominence to deserve being the
first box on the page (after the header).

Rubin's original three-header design is getting pretty far down the
page.  I'd prefer to see the "Goto / Get Involved / Help Out" boxes
restored to the very top, delete or refactor the boxes above.

-andy