[Noisebridge-discuss] Evidence RUBIN ADBI might be the THIEF & VANDAL who ROBBED the Noisebridge community TWICE today. 1) Deleting Blog section improvements. 2) Also robbing the NB blog by acting as a hinderance to blog posts by being a blog "gatekeeper/blocker"?

Alex Buie alex.buie at frozenfeline.net
Tue Oct 15 22:31:31 UTC 2013

Dude, woah.

1) It's a do-ocracy. If he didn't agree with the blog section, he has as
much license to remove it as you did to add it, especially since he had an
explanatory remark as to why he did it.

2) It was pushing, in my opinion, "useful" links from the tricolumn layout
below the fold in most cases. If we *do* want the blog posts to show up on
the page, then they certainly should be below the nav bar/columns for ease
of use.

3) Ridiculous subject line is ridiculous.

-a