[Noisebridge-discuss] One week to FCC radio Zero, aplcn license due. What is your progress report. Mtg tonight. Tues Oct 15 6-8P Raise money for starting transmitter Part 15.

Andrew Byrne andrew at pachakutech.com
Wed Oct 16 02:14:16 UTC 2013

Noysradio needs it's own list; I know this is a way to get the news of the
hackers radio's project out to the hackerspace but it's a pain to read and
delete things one isn't interested in.

Not at the meeting, but will do task of encoding this topic groups' plans
to the appropriate wiki page tonight. -AnB