[Noisebridge-discuss] Job Creator

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Wed Oct 16 17:23:04 UTC 2013

And yet, we just consensed on this lovely anti-harassment policy.  It'd
be nice if we actually followed it.  Because what is meant by the
speaker or doer, is not always what is heard or felt by others.

And now you have a good reason to correct others when they call things
"gay" pejoratively.  If as you say ignorance is suffering, and you help
relieve some ignorance, are you not relieving some suffering?

Rachel1.0