[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: Private Address Forwarding proposal to USPS

Nicholas LoCicero nick.locicero at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 16:34:23 UTC 2013

I like the idea, just think you could develop it a little more. Like add
some backend features, an API to allow developers the ability to seamlessly
integrate one's unique address as easily as an email address. This seems
like a move Facebook could make. It allows for more user privacy (something
their brand lacks) and allows them to bolster the profiles of it's users by
making those profiles even more marketable for business.