[Noisebridge-discuss] Girls Hack

Joe Morgan joemorgan502 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 23 02:01:14 UTC 2013

As someone who is in the space, right now, sitting to the right of maestro, watching
him browse Bitcoin(tm) daytrading websites, I just watched a mother show her young daughter
around the space.  They even poked their head into the dirty shop and emerged with all limbs intact.

Right now the space is full of people hacking away on radio, theremins, public policy and SEO.

I don't see any Creepers but I haven't asked anyone to produce ID.

In all seriousness the space is pretty awesome right now.  Maybe this only happens on Tuesdays.