[Noisebridge-discuss] amendments to membership proposal - associate members and 24/7 hours

Dan Cote terminationshok at gmail.com
Sun Oct 27 04:17:09 UTC 2013

I'm not talking about the individual who is being asked. In this case, it
is the act of walking around the space asking for papers and surprising our
guests with requests to leave at certain times of day.

Ideally, we can find a way to have a member greet every new guest, and
possibly welcome them to the space informing them that they are a guest of
that member until the member leaves, or some such system to be determined.
The point is to inform guests of whatever process is happening at the door
as they arrive. If you read the first post in the thread, you may get a
better idea of what was intended to happen.