[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge is now Members and their Guests only, 24/7 please read and learn about it

Jake jake at spaz.org
Thu Oct 31 20:29:48 UTC 2013

why are you imagining being asked to leave?  if you like noisebridge, will
you consider signing up to be an associate member?

you only need two signatures on your application (by members) before you
are allowed in the space any time without an escort.

once you have four signatures, you're an associate member and can sponsor
other people to be in the space.

it's really not that hard.  I'll sponsor you right now.  with this post.

- -jake