[Noisebridge-discuss] Hacker Alley has been converted into an open closet

Robert Chu robert.chu01 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 08:21:25 UTC 2013

Advantages:

1. There is a lot more space to a. accept donations b. sort through bins.
c. take stuff apart. d. a dedicated tool chest, table, and the e-waste cart
are in the middle as well.

2. Better lighting, and transparency. Can see what people are doing instead
of being suspicious behind shelves (Completely opened).

3. The electronic tools have been moved to the electronic benches. So now
it will be a lot easier to to keep the tools together and organized as they
are not adjacent to Hacker Closet.

4. All of the Development stuff is no longer adjacent as well to Hacker
Closet. I will temporarily put all of the Dev Stuff in the Server Closet as
it has been expressed to me in the past that they should be.