[Noisebridge-discuss] TRASHDAY! 09/19/2013

jarrod hicks hicksu at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 14:57:09 UTC 2013

Howdy all.

We are gathering all the debris we can and we need your help. The next time
you are in the space, please take a moment to move anything, unless it is
e-waste or recyclables, you think should be sent out to the dump to that
big pile next to the elevator, or send me a note and I will gather it.

Items to be removed should be in the pile by late Wednesday evening. We
will remove them early on Thursday. Help loading the trailer on Thursday
morning would also be great, we will likely start around 07:00.