[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: Re: PROPOSAL: Collect suggested best methods for displaying "Experience Capture postings.

spinach williams spinach.williams at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 20:11:57 UTC 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "spinach williams" <spinach.williams at gmail.com>
Date: Sep 13, 2013 12:40 PM
Subject: Re: [Noisebridge-discuss] PROPOSAL: Collect suggested best methods
for displaying "Experience Capture postings.
To: "Rachel McConnell" <rachel at xtreme.com>

> On Sep 13, 2013 12:25 PM, "Rachel McConnell" <rachel at xtreme.com> wrote:
> >
> > I think a simple practice of briefly reporting good experiences on the
list (as Rayc has started doing) would be awesome.  No need for moderation
or an internal NB IP address, just post to the list.  I hope to remember to
do this when I'm next at NB.
> i am not trying to download an extra dozen emails every morning just
because someone didn't have the consideration of composing a message before
sending it out in chunks. i agree, a separate moderated board for that sort
of thing is a bit excessive, but some responsibility and consideration from
people posting to this list is not even a lot to ask.