[Noisebridge-discuss] Alameda Coummunity Low Power FM Radio - Fwd: Alameda Amateur Radio Monthly Meeting Agenda August 23 2013 Friday

giovanni_re john_re at fastmail.us
Tue Sep 17 07:39:18 UTC 2013

All this is great stuff for the NB Radio page, Norman.  :)
If you could put it there that would help document the FCC requirements,
& help this radio project move forward.

Some really important stuff is the FCC's specific requirements, like the
# of hours programming. per day, their preferences, etc.

Some links to the relevant info on their website.

Is some of it in a PDF?
If so, could you copy that onto the nb radio wiki page?

Thanks for all your great work!  :)

---  Join the BerkeleyTIP-Global mail list -   http://groups.google.com/group/BerkTIPGlobal. All Freedom SW, HW & Culture.