[Noisebridge-discuss] 5 WEEKS TO 0: Come join the fun - NB Radio mtg tonight Tues 5-7PM. US hackerspace outreach. Prelim aplication TOC.

giovanni_re john_re at fastmail.us
Tue Sep 17 08:29:06 UTC 2013

Come join the fun tonight 5-7 PM.  :)

Important topics:
We need to contact all Cali & 10 top US hackerspaces this week, to alert
them to the FCC lic ap deadline of next month,
& the opportunity to create content.
Are you a good communicator?  Will you send messages out for us?
 https://noisebridge.net/wiki/US_Hackerspace_Radio

 http://biocurious.org/
http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/BioCurious

http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/List_of_Hacker_Spaces Map
http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/List_of_ALL_Hacker_Spaces
https://www.adafruit.com/hacker_spaces/
http://batchgeo.com/map/36a62f822541f34f795e148784ea28b2 Map of
Hackerspaces in United States

We should get onto our wiki page the specifics of the key elements the
FCC wants in the application.
Can you gind that info on the FCC website & get it entered to our wiki
page?
 https://noisebridge.net/wiki/NB_Radio

We should produce a TOC for our spplication.
Could you do that?

 What questions do you have,
or things to tell us???

CU There.  :)