[Noisebridge-discuss] Lost: EEG group project? Has anyone seen?

Tracy Jacobs kinetical at comcast.net
Thu Sep 19 01:32:14 UTC 2013

Hi All,

I was working with a group on an open EEG with Kelly and Josh and others, and I had a rather expensive home-brew EEG with boards that Mitch and I had bought inside.  It was sitting in the Science area on the shelf, and I guess it has either been moved or thrown out.  If anyone sees it can you please tell Mitch Altman or myself (Tracy Jacobs).  It is housed in a Brown metal file box with a handle on top, and RCA plugs in the side.  Inside: lots of electronics.
Thanks for your help.

Tracy