[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge Radio

Norman Bradley pryankster at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 00:38:12 UTC 2013

For the Radio Project (https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Radio) I need some
volunteers to go to particular places and listen to their FM radios. If
you don't have a radio I have a spare to loan.

I am looking for the tops of these hills, Potrero, Twin Peaks, Mount
Davidson, Goat, and Telegraph. In addition I would like information
from, North Beach/Fisherman's Wharf/the Marina (not much there),
Baypoint/Hunters Point (Heron point is the best), and Downtown/the
Tenderloin (there are particular radio problems there).

Please contact me so I can get the frequency list to you. I will be at
the weekly meetings so I can get a printed list to you then or I can
email you a list of frequencies.

This needs to be done by October 10.

--
You are entitled to your own opinion.