[Noisebridge-discuss] Electronics Question

Phil Spitler phil at bonfirelabs.com
Tue Sep 24 19:32:00 UTC 2013

I never tried the 33ohm, currently the resistor value is 220ohm and it does seems to be triggering the switch it's just that the switch isn't trigger the flash unit.

I am building an Arduino controlled external flash unit for shooting high speed photos.

I tried swapping the outputs but still nothing.

It's driving me nuts and I'm out of things to try (other than ordering a different opto-relay)

Any other ideas? Tips, Suggestions or advice?

I am happy to swing by Noisebridge if somebody with more knowledge than me is interested in taking a look.

Cheers.

Phil

Phil Spitler  |  Creative Technologist   |  Bonfire Labs  |  t : 415.394.8200  m : 415.571.3139

Website | Facebook | LinkedIn