[Noisebridge-discuss] Proposal to ban Adam by consensus

C. Honnet cedric at honnet.eu
Thu Sep 26 21:57:33 UTC 2013

This is definitely sad...
...but is this "sex offender" reference really related to this particular
problem ? (I didn't hear it at the meeting)

Related or not, I don't think that it should be publicly spread like that, this
kind of denunciation is not fair.
Deserved condemnation or not, what happened to the right to a 2nd chance ?
(what about privacy?)
Isn't Noisebridge about educating people ?
What about the doubts for a justice system that might fail ? (it's made by
imperfect humans)

On the fight itself, I'm just wondering:
Even at school, do you get definitively banned when you fight ?

And about banning, I saw a guy calling the police to kick someone out
during the meeting. Can't we do it more properly/excellently ?
Personally, I would definitely prefer to be punched.

On the other hand, I have only heard it and not witnessed it but "power"
problems in an anarchist organisation is quite fucked up.

Just my humble point of view, I hope I didn't offend anyone.
Excellently yours, (or doing my best at least)
Cedric.