[Noisebridge-discuss] Proposal to ban Adam by consensus

Ronald Cotoni setient at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 17:58:15 UTC 2013

Wow.  Judgemental much Nicholas?  I would suggest keeping name calling off
the list.  It is detrimental towards you and people taking about this.  You
are also saying you don't care if it is true or not, which is also another
strike against you.  Not saying that I do not think being a sex offender is
serious business but yeah.  You also have to be aware that I do not think
you can legally live in San Francisco and be a sex offender.  You have to
live X distance from schools, but since SF is so dense, there is no such
place.  Does Adam live in SF?  Could it be a different person with the same
name?
Now personally, I think we can help with these issues by having multiple
members step up to the plate and actually do SOMETHING for the community.
By this I mean whenever the space is open, having a few members there to
sort of make sure it is excellent.   I am not a member, so I have no such
say in things.

Ronald Cotoni
Systems Engineer