[Noisebridge-discuss] Noise AweSomE-nEzZ-Bridge

Robert Chu robert.chu01 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 28 08:07:36 UTC 2013

The Electronic benches are so clean, minimal, and Hacker friendly,,, it
brings tears to my eyes. Especially the dedicated desoldering and  SMD
workbench.

In addition, I think the board on the enlarge'o'scope overheated. I am
working on trouble shooting it, and it temporarily has a sign on it that
says out of service.

Come check it out.

Also Noisebridge Community, there are a lot of us at Noisebridge hacking at
the trenches making Noisebridge a heck of a lot cleaner and more user
friendly. I'd just like to take this moment to really thank all of the hard
work of the throng of recent space hackers whom really stepped up and
continue to hack this space in to something I couldn't even conceive.

The space is a lot cleaner all of the areas are a lot more together. Thanks
space hackers whom are actually dedicated to not only H at KnG the space but
also M at 1NtAiNing it as well.

Cheers
RAYC

P.S. There are also multiple people here at night taking shifts to watch
over the space and make sure people are not just using this place to camp
and live.

Thank you to those night volunteers who have stepped to dedicate their
nights/mornings to help uphold excellence in the space after hours as well.

Right now Movie night continues with The MatriX