[Noisebridge-discuss] Fix our mail server/service Doesn't send an unsubscribe email

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Sun Sep 29 01:44:59 UTC 2013

On Sat, Sep 14, 2013 at 12:39:54AM -0700, Robert Chu wrote:
> Hello Noisebridge,
>
> I have tried unsubscribing to the email list and have not received a
> confirmation email. I probably have not unsubscribed as well if this email
> goes through.

This address isn't subscribed to -discuss.  (You are subscribed to
build@ last I checked though.)

You're listed for -discuss on the "people who aren't subscribed who are
still allowed to post" list, because you post from this address and I
got tired of manually approving all your messages.

> I want to unsubscribe and resubscribe so that I can get every single email,
> instead of in batches.

You shouldn't be getting the digest either since you're not subscribed.
If you are, please go to gmail and find one of the digests, then do
"view headers" and copy-and-paste the whole gobbledegook to a new email
to me, and I'll figure out what's going on.

-andy