[Noisebridge-discuss] Donating my sleep to science?

Jean-Luc Picard atari2600a at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 09:11:36 UTC 2013

Is there still a dream team?  I have an autism spectrum disorder & have
never slept properly until I've had melatonin supplementation in
conjuncton with marijuana use, so my sleep can be pretty effectively
scientifically controlled.  I also have plenty experience with lucid
dreaming so I feel with relatively minimal training I could be a prime
suspect for that awesome-vintage EEG machine you guys have.  My girl
also has experience w/ modern EEGs from her university.  I'm really
interested in what could be crapped out of my readings, though I'm
afraid I don't have a background in neuroscience.  Anyone interested?