[Noisebridge-discuss] elevator light fixture is not working

Susan Werner heinousbutch at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 03:39:01 UTC 2013

As the subject indicates, the elevator doesn't have working lighting,
IDEK if it's the light bulb that's dead or the fixture or the wires
feeding the fixture (the fixture looks like it got added in recently
and there's only one screw holding it in).

I'll gladly fix this but i'd like to know what breaker to pull to
de-energize the circuit that feeds the bulb (working on a live circuit
while atop an elevator is not my idea of a good time). Lemme know if
you know where the breakers are or if you know useful information about
this bulb fixture. Oh, and if this is the landlord's responsibility,
let 'em know.

--
Susan