[Noisebridge-discuss] Anyone want large kiln at Noisebridge?

Doug Peltz dougpeltz at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 17:50:32 UTC 2013

I've got a kiln given to me by an artist who was no longer using it. I had
originally offered it to the Mission Science Workshop's new Excelsior
branch, but they've realized it's too big for them to have there, and
wondered if I would like it back.

One catch is that the kiln needs a minor repair--we think. The heating coil
works, but the thermostat seems to be broken. The original owner thinks
that all it needs is a new thermostat.

Are you guys at all interested in having the kiln at Noisebridge?  Is there
a need for a kiln there?

You can see a pic of it here:  http://tinypic.com/r/mi2sk8/5

--
Doug Peltz