[Noisebridge-discuss] EFF Pioneer Awards September 19, 2013 - Re: I am still not around for 5MOF this week!

giovanni_re john_re at fastmail.us
Mon Sep 16 07:02:12 UTC 2013

On Sun, Sep 15, 2013, at 09:55 PM, J.C. wrote:
> I'm down to pull it together, if anyone has speakers to throw my way,
> daravinne around to stream?

Better To Do:
" * EFF Pioneer Awards EFF is proud to announce the winners of the 2013
Pioneer Awards:
Aaron Swartz, James Love, and Glenn Greenwald and Laura Poitras.

Come celebrate these leaders on the electronic frontier who extend
freedom and innovation in the realm of information technology.
*September 19, 2013* *San Francisco, CA*
https://www.eff.org/awards/pioneer2013/
"

But the EFF Pioneer Awards come but once  a year!

:)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0027446/     Christmas Comes But Once a Year
(1936)
http://archive.org/details/Christmas_Comes_But_Once_A_Year_1936