[Noisebridge-discuss] Is there a vote tonight on keeping Noisebridge open?

jarrod hicks hicksu at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 21:21:06 UTC 2013

SuperQ's proposal was presented by Michael.

"Noisebridge should not renew our lease when it expires."

The proposal did not get too much time for discussion. Also this is my
recollection. I hope I am not mis-representing anyone.

The proposal is to new renew Noisebridge's lease of the current space at
2169 Mission st. There were some questions about if this is a proposal to
move Noisebridge, and why this is being proposed. Micheal made it clear
that this proposal does not include any other plans beyond what is said in
the language of the proposal. J.C. stated that he would block this. Tom
suggested that the proposal be modified to say that Noisebridge should also
seek to get out of the lease prior to its expiration, which Michael agreed
to.

Based on this conversation I adjusted the language to:

"Noisebridge should not renew our lease when it expires. Noisebridge should
also seek to exit the lease as soon as possible."