[Noisebridge-discuss] Weird, trippy pattern I found in the periodic table

Sean Cusack sean.p.cusack at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 07:23:16 UTC 2013

Funny how different people see these things...

CNH(x) - amines / amides groups make me sneeze (histamines)
CO - ketones / ethers dissolve stuff.
CF(x) - flourocarbons are great refrigerants that can eat through the ozone
layer.
CCl(x) groups preserve dead things (formaldehyde) or dissolve stuff way
better than CO groups.

CS (mercaptans) make entire cities smell like farts when you make them. :-).

Organic chemistry is a neato thingy!

Sean