[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: Neuropsychological assessment of children (free!)

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 16:42:25 UTC 2013

Hi folks with children!

My good friend Amanda is finishing up some fancy training and needs to do a
few more psych assessments outside of the schools she works in. I've had
great (albeit rather high variance) results recruiting Neuro subjects from
the hacker community, so I told her I'd forward this around. Amanda is
awesome and brilliant and if you help her out she might also show you her
collection of vintage IQ tests.

Does anyone know if there's a quantified self mailing list I could get this
forwarded to? Feel free to forward.

Kelly