[Noisebridge-discuss] kitchen report 2

Romy Ilano romy at snowyla.com
Tue Sep 3 09:06:55 UTC 2013

So I was hanging out at Noisebridge, and I didn't even realize the
hackathon and reboot were going on.

I saw the new kitchen island being installed. And then I saw a big
functional kitchen table donated by ben? there too... oh man, there is such
a big difference now in that area.

The crappy pressboard structures are torn out and thrown away. And now it's
this solid island... they told me that the countertop wasn't granite, but
cement that was created at noisebridge.

the vegan hacker girls were there, they were really excited. People were
talking about putting in LED lights and cameras to do live filming and
cooking lessons.

This was really cool. I know there have been a lot of complaints on thel
ist about the kitchen but it looked so much cleaner now... and it seemed
easier to find things...

I'm looking forward to all sorts of crazy innovative cooking going on at
the kitchen!