[Noisebridge-discuss] Hacker B Cleaner: Body. Shower. @Noisebridge

maestro maestro415 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 21:08:35 UTC 2013

i have already offered to help knock the whole thing down...
when will you be doing it?...
i'd say best time is either late at night when a bunch of trolls are
looking toward 'bedding down' or early morning when they're lying
asleep in them...
use of sledges encouraged...
consideration of neighbors below always.

my only 'limit' is carrying shit but it can all be reduced down to
shop hackables and put in dirty shop neatly...

let me know...

message ends

On 8/30/13, Scotty Allen <scotty at scottyallen.com> wrote:
>> Noisebridge is not a hostel, hotel, or a place to live.   While it's a
>> place
>> to /learn/ how to cook things, or hack with food, it's not a place to
>> MAKE
>> food for your own consumption outside of the odd Microwave Burrito.
>>
>> There are far, far better places to do those things.
>
> And yet, many users of the kitchen and the overnight sleeping
> facilities consider Noisebridge, out of the places they have available
> to them, the best place to do those things.  And therein lies the
> problem.
>
> It will continue to be a problem until Noisebridge becomes less
> attractive than the other options available.
>
> It still boggles my mind that Noisebridge has bunk beds.  How can
> anyone say that say sleeping isn't permitted at Noisebridge with a
> straight face when there are purpose built beds in the corner of the
> room?  "Oh, yes, those are definitely bunk beds, but despite
> appearances, they're not for sleeping."
>
> Can we declare that experiment a failure already?
>
> -Scotty

*~the quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...*