[Noisebridge-discuss] Near infrared imaging (660nm-1000nm)

Jonathan Toomim jtoomim at jtoomim.org
Wed Sep 4 06:53:14 UTC 2013

Do any of you have access to imaging devices which work with NIR, such
as cameras with the IR filter removed? Anyone have any other nifty
optics, like optical highpass or lowpass filters, or monochromators?

In related news, I should soon have a bunch of premium surface-mount IR
LEDs at various wavelengths with rather high power outputs (some of
which are rated for 1 A pulse currents). Email me if you might have a
use for some of them.

Jonathan