[Noisebridge-discuss] Soylent Workshop!

Gavin Whelan gavwhela at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 03:18:58 UTC 2013

Hello Hackers!

My name is Gavin, and currently, I'm a traveling hacker. I stopped by for
the first time on Saturday, and shortly before leaving, I noticed "
soylent.me" exclaimed on the whiteboard. This made me realize that a bunch
of you are probably interested that I have made, and modified soylent, and
especially that I have it as my emergency hacker food while traveling. For
convenience, my hacker team and I, back in my hometown have developed a
solid cracker-like form of soylent that is baked in the oven. I figure that
since I have supplies to make a week worth of soylent with me, a soylent
workshop is in order! Here we can make a batch or two of liquid soylent,
and a batch or two of solid soylent together, and everyone can try it out
to see what they think! I'm thinking Tuesday at 6pm, how does this sound to
those who are interested?

Happy Hacking,
Gavin