[Noisebridge-discuss] The bridge

martin deviddo gmod4life1 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 9 03:37:52 UTC 2013

No problem. I really want to help get this station on the air. It's my understanding that we need a fm signal map of mission valley. Norman explainedthat in order to figure out which frequency isn't used we'll have to go the old  fashioned way and and walk around with an FM radio logging the channels withwhite noise at each intersection. This will provide us the data we need to selectan unused band. I am willing to spend a day doing this sometime soon. The bike I have would make this fairly easy but tedious. I'll post results soon.
Corduroy