[Noisebridge-discuss] Relocated light bulbs from Server Closet to stairwell.

Robert Chu robert.chu01 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 08:28:31 UTC 2013

Another update,

I have relocated the lights from the Server Closet and put them in the
stairwell (temp-storage) near the library. In addition I also have removed
the plank of wood that was there and made more room for the Susan (our
server rack).

There is now a lot of room to KVM spaciously those bytes inside of Pony,
and to repair it.

I wish we would use a ticketing system for these updates. IMHO more
effective.

There is also a group of Noisebridgers who are working on a ticketing
system  implemented in ROR.

noiseapp.herokuapp.com

Check it out as some of us are using that for more concise, drama-free,
alternative to the mailing list.

Cheers
--
RAYC