[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: Why I sent a lot of emails to the list tonight.

Robert Chu robert.chu01 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 12:07:10 UTC 2013

Good evening Noisebridge commnunity,

the reason why i sent a lot of emails to the list tonight is because I
wanted to keep each update and subject separate. I am not spamming the list
nor wish to not be considered that I am.

In addition I don't like the list and wish we would "end of line" it and
start over it is now for some the only thing that updates and represents
Noisebridge for some people. It is a system that is so toxic in drama that
a lot of positivity of NB gets drowned out.

The funny thing is that I spoke with a hacker from another space, and they
said they were having the same problems with there list, so I kind of
smirk-thinking that this may be a systemic problem across many hacker
spaces and their drama filled lists.

So back to why I sent many emails. In addition to what was stated before I
find it a lot easier to send emails to the list all in one sitting rather
then in moderation of the course of days.

Cheers and HAPPY HACKING!
Rayc

P.S. The wall for the Members' shelves is a great success as nobody has
been entering into, trifling through,  or stealing anything from there.